Saturday, February 23, 2013

cookies4college

Hello everyone,
Man it has been a LONG time! I missed you all!!! Well I would to start by giving you an update on my life. I'm close to fininshing my bachelor degree in Biology and I've been applying to pharmacy schools. But recently I have been feeling regrets of not reaching my potential.

I know right now you are probably wondering what am I talking about. Well some of you know that I have a passion for hair. I have always wanted to go to cosmetology but I wasn't given the opportunity to go. Now that I am finishing my degree and transitioning into graduate school. Why not go?

I know people look at me why would wanna do that. I always answer, because it makes me happy. Everytime I tell people what my plans are, they always ask me, so how are you gonna pay for that? Usually this question gives me a slap of reality and I usually answer I don't know. But I won't let money get in the way of my dreams. So I decided that I should run a fundraiser, hence the title Cookies4College.

So this is how the fundraiser works, I have set up an account with Gofundme here  is the linkcookies4college. Where people can make donations for excellent reward list on the site.  But the biggest reward is to see your favorite blogger live out her dreams and help others.Rougly cosmetology school cost 9,000 dollars but 3,000 is enough for me to start. This will cover the price of my hair kit, books and tuition and my hair portfolio. You can trust your dollar will be put to good use.

I ask of you to please help in anyway you can whether it be a donation for my cause or to share this information with everyone in your network. And God will truely bless you
-Chinonso Nkwocha
p.s for more information
please contact me thru facebook
www.facebook.com/purelylovin
You can find more info @
http://www.gofundme.com/24qecg

No comments:

Post a Comment