Friday, December 23, 2011

My cold feet for the Holidays

I noticed a weird  pattern among the guys I dated during the holidays. I basically call it the Holiday Cold Feet. Usually this trend happens for me around Valentine's, Christmas and Sweetest day.  But it varies for other people. So basically Holiday Cold Feet is when your lover dumps you because a holiday is coming up. Which I feel it is completely Wrong.  Men don't know that other men are looking at their women during the Holidays. So brothers if you don't want a Robbery to happen to you during the holidays DON'T dump your GIRLFRIENDS.People seem to date when it is convenient for them. It sad  that  people don't consider their partner when they are making drastic decision such as a break up. Guys don't even think how their girlfriend will feel when they are dumped and hurting.

I remember dating a guy a week before valentines day he dumped me! Then  a week after he asked me out . Other guys that I have dated  will not accept my calls on holidays. So as for me I'm tired of dating guys that doesn't appreciate my worth.The next guy who dumps because of the Holidays I will chop HIS balls off and feed it to the Pigeons. So I have decided that I'm going to leave my dating life into GOD'S hands. I know at the due time God will send someone who can afford and appreciate me.

Please don't get me wrong I am not a materialistic girl. I am the complete opposite of that. Trust me I am, I never grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth. I just want a guy who can tell me, "Merry Christmas babe. Although times are tough I just wanted to tell you I love you". That is the best Christmas gift to me.

Thanks for subscribing!
You can contact me  here
www.facebook.com/purelylovin
www.twitter.com/purelylovin
purelylovin@hotmail.com
www.youravon.com/purelylovin

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya on this one girl. I don't know what it is, but I think some of them feel that by doing something for you on the holidays (especially Valentine's Day) they are committing to something deeper, so they'd rather do nothing at all so you can't be sure if they really care or not. Then there's some who, like you insinuated, can't afford it and instead of admitting it so that you don't feel too bad, they ditch you all together to save their pride. I can't believe that one had the nerve to ask you out the next week after dumping you right before Valentines Day! SMH. God definitely has someone better for you than all of this. Best thing is to wait for him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw: There are so many more nice things that make Christmastime wonderful, not the least of which is remembering the birth of Christ. There's no reason to hate this time but instead, find reasons to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete